Sunday, November 20, 2011

My World on 11-11-11


On November 11, 2011, I participated in the 11Eleven Project. The 11Eleven project is an effort to capture (then immortalize) images of the world through the day on 11/11/11. The result of the contributions will include several things, including a world music collection, a photo book, and a two-hour documentary. The organization coordinating the project is a non profit, and proceeds will go to:


For a really interesting representation of how tweets mentioning "11-11-11" moved across the world on November 11, visit this link.

The 11Eleven project was loosely organized around eleven topics. In keeping with the idea that everything had to be recorded on 11/11/11, I am simply including the name of the topic and an unedited image I took that day.

Faith



Beginnings



Heartbreak



Make a Wish



Darkness



Love



Beauty



Routine



Water



Courage



Play



Lastly, here is my recording of my thoughts on the eleven topics, as the day neared its end:






2 comments:

Mary McManus said...

You rock Paula - you are a beautiful soul who brings so much light and love to the world. namaste

liesl said...

Love the way you can represent so much through these photos. I too marked 11-11-11 with some reverance but didn't think to log it in a way like this.