Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Wordless Wednesday (The Wonder of Red Edition)

This is Week Four of the Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge. This week's color is red. 

Prior to this week, I have been grousing a bit about the lack of "autumn" here in Tallahassee. I am happy to report that a bit of fall has descended upon us, just in time for "red week."

There has been red to wonder at:
  
As I was planning this post, I started noticing the vine with red highlights
growing on the entrance sign to our neighborhood.

A closer look.


The view from below.

And closer to home, there has been red to wonder about:
Like "who is Alyssa"? What exactly does she mean by "was there"?
(This red was spotted on my sleeping 12 year old son's forearm.)

The Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge is hosted by Kristi of Live and Love Out Loud, Alicia of Project Alicia, and Rebecca of Bumbles and Light. The challenge welcomes photographers of all skill levels. Next week's theme is purple! The linky for purple week will be up starting on Friday, November 4.

1 comment:

Satakieli said...

Very pretty vine, I love it when the leaves just start to change and not all of them have finished yet, leaving some green.

And I LOL'd at the last one, kids! haha. I think I remember my younger brother coming home with similar things written on him :)

Thanks for taking part in the Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge!