Thursday, March 25, 2010

Be My Guest! Be My Guest! Be My Guest!


Honestly, when I hear "Be My Guest," I immediately think of the song from Beauty and the Beast!  I think it was technically "Be Our Guest," but it's one of those songs that stays in your head for an awfully long time!!

From now through March 31, though, there are a few days left to participate in Be My Guest Month, a month of mutual blogging intended to encourage us bloggers to reach out to each other and "share our space" along with our ideas. 

Lauren Novo graciously agreed to "guest" on my blog and invited me to guest on her blog on the last day of Be My Guest Month, March 31, 2010.  (You can read her blog here.)  We also decided to choose a quote that we would both base our last blogs on, and to invite all of the other "Be My Guest Month" bloggers to do the same!

Here's the theme: 

“Every Problem Has a Gift for You in its Hands.” 

Now go out, find a blogging friend, find those gifts tucked away in those problems, and write about them!!

1 comment:

Susan Fields said...

Great idea - can't wait to read the guest posts!