Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

This sign just made me chuckle.
I guess graduates get only one "congratulation."
And I really am curious about the details of getting $15 off the free dinner!



I will admit that one of the reasons we chose this particular Japanese steakhouse (on June 20) was the "Two dine for $29 after 9 p.m." promotion.  When they said they weren't running the promotion due to the holiday, I was the observant diner who asked, "what holiday is this?"

I am sure my husband, the father of my two children, appreciated my cluelessness on Father's Day! 

3 comments:

alicia said...

Take advantage while ya can... Happy WW! Thanks for linkin up.

alicia @ a beautiful mess

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Everyone's going to line up and asked if they're the lucky winner.

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

Congratulation on the fabulous photo. lol How funny that you forgot it was Father's Day.
Thanks for stopping by and linking up again this week Paula. I've been a little behind with blogs lately. Hope you're doing well. Have a great day.

Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
@TweetingMama