Monday, October 18, 2010

It's 4 AM - Do You Know Where Your Sense of Adventure Is?

Hello Sunshine!

A hard drive crash the same night that Tenley had to complete a major English project, along with several other obligations, has brought me here to the laptop, needing to get to bed but wanting to share this weekend's experiences with you.  The biggest highlight of the weekend:  participating in the Worldwide 4 AM Project, in which people all over the world capture their view from the 4-5 am.  (Oh how I wish I could have joined the Times Square group!)

The highlights included:

Making a difference:

For the cure

Tiffany at Magnolia Gate sells me a pink ribbon "for the cure"!

Feeling Unconquered:

Unconquered!

Doak Campbell Stadium and the Unconquered Statue

Thinking "What-a-Night":

Whatagroup

Don't know their names but I do know they don't recommend my 14 year old go to Florida State.

Discovering that being camera-shy evaporates quickly:

Camera Shy Much?

A Tallahassee Democrat Deliverer Preparing for Her Route

Appreciating a Quiet Capitol Morning:

The Old and New Capitols

See my blog about my 4/4/10 4 am project here,

It was a special treat to have my friend and neighbor, Deb Glotzbach, along for the fun!

Anyone can do 4 am pictures; just tag any pictures you have taken between 4 am and 5 am, on Flickr, with "4amproject"!



2 comments:

chow and chatter said...

oh wow 4 am and so sorry about your computer

Susan Fields said...

Cool pictures! So you're an early riser, too, or do you set your alarm for this?