Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Wordless Wednesday (Within the Lines Edition)

This is Week Seven of the Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge. This week's color is white. 

As a "Dance Mom," I do a whole lot of waiting. In the car. Between white lines on the pavement. These white lines:









Life lived "between the lines" doesn't have to be dull; we just have to look a little harder sometimes to see the beauty that is there to enjoy.

The Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge is hosted by Kristi of Live and Love Out Loud, Alicia of Project Alicia, and Rebecca of Bumbles and Light. The challenge welcomes photographers of all skill levels. Next week's theme is FINALE! The linky for finale week will be up starting on Friday, November 25 (after which we will be on our own to think up Wordless Wednesday topics - it's been a while!).

2 comments:

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

"Life lived "between the lines" doesn't have to be dull; we just have to look a little harder sometimes to see the beauty that is there to enjoy." I love that, Paula! So glad you were able to find some white, even if it did kill you. ;)
Hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Katya kate said...

Beautiful captures with the autumn leaves in a white line! so creative theme. And I love your quotation about life, so true and I can relate!

I so love your blog Paula so I'm giving you an award. The details are on my blog, please check it out. Thanks! :)
http://mommygrowingup.blogspot.com/2011/11/tell-me-about-yourself-award.html