Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

The Big Green Pen sincerely hopes each and every familie feels welcomed!



(As a proud Florida State University graduate, I bleed garnet and gold,
but this makes me see red!)

The rest of the story ..... as of 7/31/10.
I had a cordial exchange with Guy Moore, who owns Garnet and Gold (and who is a former English major)!  He was a great sport about having this little "familys" issue front and center on my Wordless Wednesday.  At Florida State, we may not always get it right the first time, but we do know how to fix our mistakes.  Here's to you, Garnet and Gold:


pk

12 comments:

Sherri said...

Ugh, typos in public!! Hate them...

alicia said...

That's bad. Thanks for linkin up for WW! Have a good one.

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) said...

Oopsy!

Our Family for His Glory said...

funny! :)

Anonymous said...

looks like they ran out of room :) Happy WW.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Love typos.

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

Made me laugh.

Great wordless wednesday pic.

Auntie E said...

How funny, Not enough room I guess.
My WW link for you

Unknown said...

Typos made public are the BEST! :-)

Anonymous said...

I've seen this type of mistake more often than I'd like to admit. Drove past a diner the other day, it said, "Come inside and see our new MENUE."
FAIL!

Susan Fields said...

Too funny! I wonder if they ran out of room or just really can't spell? :)

Run DMT said...

Go Noles! :-)