Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wordless Wednesday (Paper Roses Edition)

When I was on a business trip last week, the first night was spent in a hotel in Orlando that is in between being a Crowne Plaza and a Doubletree. Meaning, for now it is in identity limbo. The room was fine (and my dinner was delicious) but there wasn't a feeling of brand pride among the staff (because there was no brand).

The second night, we were in a Hampton Inn in Gainesville. Adorning my bathroom was this "tissue art."


Little things matter, and we travelers notice.

Nice job, Hampton. You came out smelling like a rose.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Here is Marie Osmond's "Paper Roses" for your listening pleasure. Should I be concerned it's the first thing I thought of when I saw this post?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCHNHiADRxo

momto8 said...

are you sure that is what it is supposed to be?!
I am your newet follower..pls follow back if you can.

Stacy Uncorked said...

It's the little touches like that that make traveling so much better. Love it! :)

Introducing the World’s Smallest Warrior Cat Friends – or Just Random Tiny Animals

Kristi Bonney said...

I love it when hotels take the extra step and fold the toilet paper as well. All of those little touches mean something. Of course if there's a stray hair on the bedding, it negates all of those little touches and I am outta there! lol