Monday, April 4, 2011

This Week We're Gonna Party Like It's .......

......NO, not like it's 1999.

Like it's Ultimate Blog Party 2011!

I have been sitting here working on a project all night. Whenever I took breaks I noticed all the dynamic people tweeting with the #UPB11 hashtag. I had linked up my basic profile for the Ultimate Blog Party 2011, a creation of 5 Minutes for Mom, earlier. As I watched the Twitter party tonight, I saw several people that I wanted to connect to and, let's admit it, I want to be eligible for the great prizes that #UBP11 is giving away!

If you're visiting from #UBP11, welcome to my blog. I hope you'll peruse my posts. They're a bit of everything, but they mostly boil down to customer service, parenting, running, and convenience store bathrooms.

My twitter profile really says all you need to know:

Wife of one.
Mom of two.
Friend of Many.

I hope to add you to the "many"!

Thanks for stopping by.  Now let's get a little bit bloggy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I do love me some Prince! I also love that pic of you - looks like fun. Now following you from the UBP. http://tvstake.blogspot.com

Mimi N said...

Glad you decided to join up! I've never been zip lining and it looks scary! Some days I wish it was still 1999 =)

~Mimi #115 from the #ubp11

http://wovenbywords.blogspot.com/2011/03/2011-ultimate-blog-party.html