Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wordless Wednesday (Stating the Obvious Edition)

At my workplace, we may not have every step of every process
documented in a procedure manual ...

But at least in our mail room we have "addressed" the most basic of issues:

(It works so much better that way.)

Have you seen any great examples of "stating the obvious" lately?


Lady Estrogen said...

Hahaha... the sad thing is that it happened enough to require that sign. Yikes!

My all-time fave is on the coffee cups: Contents Hot.
Yeah, thanks for that.

Felicia said...


Sam said...

This one is pretty obvious!

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

What kind of people do you work with, Paula?!? lol That's hilarious! Sorry for stopping by late. I know I missed your post last week. I feel terrible about that. My parents were here visiting so I didn't really get a chance to make my rounds. Hope you're doing well.

snaphappy said...

@amy_z introduced me to your blog and told me about this post when she saw my post this morning:

Thought that one was pretty obvious, too!