Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wordless Wednesday (Big Green Pen Goes Brown Edition)

Putting Together the Big Green Pen Calendar For The Week












(The Big Green Pen is going brown for one day!)

On Thursday, April 21, please join me at LeRoc Cafe Tallahassee for a "TweetUp" to benefit Refuge House, which serves battered women, their children, and sexual assault survivors. Drop by any time between 11:30 and 1:30. The chef is going to create some special chocolate treats for dessert! Please bring a minimum $5 donation, a twin sheet set, towels, and/or pillows for Refuge House. The first 20 people to RSVP and attend will get a chocolate gift to take home!

For more details, and to RSVP, please click here.

After that, it's back to green. April 22 is Earth Day, after all!


3 comments:

alicia said...

Thanks for sharing. Sounds like a great cause.

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

It's too bad I don't live in the same town. I totally would've attended! (You had me at "chocolate". lol)

Stacy Uncorked said...

What a cool idea! Wish I lived closer, I'd attend! :)

WW: Dork Dogs and Cats