Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Wordless Wednesday (The Almost Wordless Edition)



If you walk into my home and ask for a charger, my first reaction will be to look for something with prongs, an item you can use to power up your cell phone. If you walk into my sister-in-law Mary's house, you may be asked: 

Do you want one of the round basketweave chargers?



Or one of the square wooden ones?



My niece Jessica, Mary's daughter, designed the tables for our family gathering this Thanksgiving. Before we all get buried under tinsel and ornaments, I want to share with you the beautiful fruits of her labor.




Jessica's table was beautifully arranged.
Most importantly, it was done with love.
For that, especially, I am left [almost] wordless.
 


 































































4 comments:

Tricia said...

Beautiful! My great grandmother would make us kids set her table to perfection every Sunday. Such a cherished memory!

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

So beautiful! These pics turned out great too, Paula!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Oh wow! They did a beautiful job! Love all the shots, too. :)

The Toothbrush Tree

Mary McManus said...

Thank you so much for sharing the grace. Just gorgeous.