Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Wordless Wednesday (Holiday Wonder Edition)

I am still a Wordless Wednesday-er adrift after weeks of the structure of the Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge. Therefore, tonight you get three totally opposite things that I wonder about:

I wonder at the fact that the January 2012 Redbook Magazine I picked up today had an ad for "Kim-Pletely in Love" (Kim Kardashian's wedding color) nail polish by Nicole by Opi......51 days after the marriage was pronounced over.

"Kim-pletely in Love"

[note - potty humor warning here .... unless you live with a boy under the age of 14 this next image may offend you - that's why it's just a link]

I wonder why Santa's Gotta Go makes me laugh every time I see it*!

Lastly, I wonder at the dedication, beauty, and grace that led to my lovely Chrystalline Queen thrilling us all at the Christmas in Narnia ballet Saturday night:

Tenley Kiger as the Chrystalline Queen
Photo Credit: Abby Kinch



Now that's something to be "Kim-pletely" in love with!!

*Santa's Gotta Go image from www.weirdworm.com.

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Great WW post. I truly LOL'ed at the Santa photo. Maybe because I have two boys under 14. Beautiful ballerina too!

Stacy Uncorked said...

That Santa picture totally cracked me up. ;)

LOVE the shot of Tenley as Chrystalline Queen! That does take dedication. ;)

Celebrating with Chuck

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Elegant! Love it!

Velva said...

It was the last shot that totally got my attention. Your daughter looks beautiful. I know she did you proud.